Is iPhone Backup Extractor free?
iPhone Backup Extractor is an easy-to-use program that helps to recover and restore data from iTunes backup and iCloud backup iPhone Backup Extractor is a great program for Windows and macOS that lets you get back lost data. It is powerful software that can get anything back from an iPhone that has been deleted. You can use this tool to get back pictures, text messages, movies, and more that you have lost. The new ed version is compatible with macOS Monterey and lets you get back lost data like messages, contacts, and even the Screen.
It’s also iPhone Backup Extractor Free Download to retrieve deleted iMessages from iCloud. To state that can restore information from any iOS device is accurate; this includes all models of the iPhone, iPad, and iPod. Compatible with Windows 11 and macOS Monterey, the latest version of ed enables you to pick and choose which backups to extract. Because it provides a thorough list of deleted files after scanning.
How do I extract data from an iPhone backup?
Connect your iPhone to the PC. Select “Backup & Export from Device” from the main menu. Additionally, you may get your lost iPhone data back with the use of a complete Download. A device’s factory reset is just one of several potential causes of data loss. As a result, your story’s illustrative files can be retrieved using this program.IPhone Backup Extractor Offline Activation Key program allows you to copy pictures from your iPhone to your computer.
Unlocking the iPhone Backup Extractor Full Version Free Extractor August\s6 Methods for Opening CodesThe August Mac for With the Activation Key, you’ll have unrestricted use of the data recovery features. For instance, it supports iOS 16 and older in full, including iTunes and iCloud. You may retrieve your WhatsApp and text message backups stored in iTunes or iCloud. Contacts can also be moved between iOS devices. This means that you get to decide which option to pick.
Can I view the iPhone backup on a PC?
Try typing %appdata% into the search field. To access your backups, type in %USERPROFILE%. If you are finished editing, press Return. As a result, you may get all your data from iPhone Backup Extractor Mac like photographs, contacts, and more, by downloading the ed via. Most importantly, this program may bring back lost information from an iPhone, such as texts that were accidentally erased. In addition to restoring your iPhone, it may also repair a damaged backup.
With the complete license key, you’ll have access to iPhone Backup Viewer Windows Extractor’s whole suite of professional-level recovery and backup creation tools. You have access to the best data restoration and other features possible. This app’s interface is so simple that even a computer illiterate could figure out how to use it. Also, iExplorer Free can be obtained from our website.
You May Also Like iPhone Backup Extractor
Key Feature :
- Using the robust data recovery features of iPhone Backup Extractor ed, you can get back all of the
- photographs and movies you accidentally deleted from your iPhone by accessing previous versions of them stored in iTunes.
- It can retrieve text messages, iMessage, Kik, Hike, Viber, and WhatsApp sent or received on an iPhone.
- Images and videos in your iCloud backup can also be downloaded.
- Additionally, you can get a preview of all of your text messages in either PDF, HTML, or CSV format.
- As an added bonus, it can access the backup on your iPhone to retrieve the Screen Time passcode if you’ve forgotten it.
- Recovering your iOS contacts to a CSV or vCard file is possible.
- In addition, it only takes a few simple steps to restore these contacts to your iPhone.
- App information backed up in iTunes or iCloud can be recovered with this tool.
- Additionally, you can retrieve data such as calendar events, notes, audio files, voicemails, and more.
- As an added bonus, it allows you to retrieve things like call logs, GPS coordinates, Safari bookmarks, and more.
- You may also get back lost data from other apps, including game scores, images, messages, chat history, and more.
- WhatsApp, Viber, iCloud, Skype, and more are just some of the apps that work with it.
- Further, you can modify your backup by erasing, replacing, or adding files.
- The latest version of iPhone Backup Extractor ed, adds support for iOS 16 beta 1 and improves the reliability of message extraction for all future iOS versions and betas.
- The new update fixes an unusual error that prevented some people from seeing message previews.
- The trouble arises from the utilization of certain resources in the making of the iPhone Backup Extractor for macOS.
- An issue that prevented note extraction on iOS 14.6 has been resolved.
- The most recent release is compatible with iOS 15 beta 2.
- Some bugs in the extraction of messages, calendar events, voice recordings, and written notes have been addressed in iOS 15.
- The most up-to-date PDF can be searched and copied and pasted as well.
- You should expect a count or load speed increase of 10 times faster when using Backup.
- All versions of macOS up to and including iOS 12 are supported.
- RAM requirements of at least 1GB on Windows and 2GB on Mac.
- The installation process necessitates 200 MB of hard drive space.
- We’re talking light-speed here, internet-wise.
- Methods for Opening Codes
- Get started by trying our iPhone Backup Extractor with the free download link provided below.
- The next step is to download the demo version.
How To Install?
- Click the icon below to download a free trial of the iPhone Backup Extractor.
- Then, set up the trial version at no cost.
- Don’t interrupt the process; wait for it to end on its own.
- Start up the program after saving the ed file in the same directory as the original application.
- If you want to get your hands on all of the missing data, you need to have a look at their baseband processor
- straight away.
- Try out everything we have to offer without spending a dime